Listed in Shipping
- Saba 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- + 971 4 448 2500
The Gulf Stolt Ship Management (GSSM) is a Joint Venture Company between Gulf Navigation Holding PJSC (Dubai-UAE) and Stolt Tankers, established in 2009 to provide a more focused and complete range of integrated marine services for the Vessels owned by Gulf Navigation and Stolt Tankers Fleet.
GSSM is an ISM,ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 Ship Management Company. It has a dedicated team of professionals having vast technical and practical experience in the marine industry and who have excelled in their previous individual careers.
Their capacity to shoulder any work load coupled with their ambition to succeed in the face of cutthroat competition knows no bound. Loyalty to professional ethics and Transparency are the keyword behind their strength and success.
Above being the backbone, GSSM shall prove and provide in unequivocal terms:
- Safest and environment-friendly transportation
- Qualitative Management with cost effective Technical & Operational performance of Fleets is facilitated by providing consistent and timely support to ships. This together with continuous inspection of Vessels result in:
- Class Surveys with zero CoC
- Approvals by Oil Majors
- Good ,consistent results in Port State Control and other Regulatory bodies’ Inspection
Perfection of condition achieved through measures above, helps in:
- Reducing accidents / Incidents
- Minimizing downtime and Off hire periods
- Avoidance of imposition of Condition of Class
- Providing harmonious and comfortable atmosphere onboard
- High rate of personnel retention ,both onboard and in Office
VISION & MISSION
To be recognized and rated among top-ranking Ship Management Companies in the World.
- Provide our Customers with the best of Ship Management services.
- Act ethically and responsibly towards all our Customers through our professionalism, dedication, enthusiasm and responsiveness.
WE DELIVER VALUE
To our Customers – by continuously emphasizing quality and making it easy to do business with us. That means doing things right at all times, demonstrating our commitments and providing an integrated global network that meets with or exceeds Customers’ expectations for competitiveness, efficiency and safety.
To our Principals – by doing qualitative and dedicated Technical & Operational management of Fleet Vessels. As the Owners’ Interest is our priority, our transparency, efficiency and cost-effectiveness follow suit.
To our People – by nurturing an environment that encourages teamwork, communication, innovation and personal development. Our goal is to provide the tools and rewards that inspire employees to continuously improve our business and the relationships, enhancing GSSM Image.
- Safety: our first priority is the safe operation of the Vessels we manage, aiming to ensure incident or accident free to Crew, Property and Environment.
- Human Resources: to be the Employer for highly competent Seafarers and Office Staff.
- Customer Satisfaction: to meet and exceed our Clients’ expectations.
- Service Coverage: to provide excellent value-adding services globally for all our Clients’ needs.
- Financial: to continuously improve our results in a sustainable manner.
- Improvement: encouraging Team work, monitoring and improvement of operational policies and practices.
- Environment: protection of Property and conservation of Environment.
Please login to add your review.