Listed in Industrial
- Mazaya Business Avenue JLT
- +971 4 442 5930
ALUMIL strengthened its worldwide presence in the aluminium industry after expansion of its industrial/stocking warehouses, the installation of new powder-coating factories and the production of thermal-brake systems via subsidiary companies.
The Group developed an international sales network in more than 45 countries and aims to expand it by establishing more subsidiary companies with productive and commercial activities. In most of the countries that ALUMIL already operates, the production lines/warehouses are privately-owned (Romania, Germany, Bulgaria, Serbia, Albania, Bosnia, etc.). In some countries it leases warehouses (Hungary, Ukraine, Poland, Egypt, FYROM, Cyprus, Turkey, etc.).Today in South-Eastern Europe ALUMIL has the biggest retail network with 70 privately-owned factories/warehouses.
ALUMIL has an autonomous commercial presence in more than 25 countries with particularly impressive results:
- It is among the market leaders in the architectural aluminium systems in Romania, Serbia, Albania, Cyprus, Bosnia, Hungary, Poland, Egypt, Turkey, Baltic countries, Russia, Dubai, etc)
- Promotes its products in countries with long experience in the production of aluminium systems such as Germany, Belgium, Holland, France, Great Britain, etc)
- In countries such as Great Britain, France, Germany, Holland ALUMIL products are used by large industrial companies, with high quality standards, in the automobile, ship-building and railways industries
- In collaboration with more than 500 large technical companies and prestigious architectural offices, ALUMIL has accomplished projects as: The Ministry of Finance in Poland, the German University in Egypt, the railway station in Kiev (Ukraine), hotel Kempinski in Tanzania, hotel Kempinski in Dead Sea (Jordan), the Zara center in Amman (Jordan), the museum of Acropolis in Athens, the Rixos hotel in Turkey (the second 7-stars hotel in the world), etc
- ALUMIL has a long experience in the demanding market of North America and in emerging markets of Middle East, Central Asia, and Africa
- The Group presents its aluminium systems in showrooms around the globe. Their showrooms are located in New York, London, Athens, Istanbul, Nicosia, Frankfurt, etc.
- It allocates a highly experienced team of 100 engineers for technical support in 45 different countries
In markets where there is an increased demand of aluminium products, ALUMIL creates profile production units/lines for the best and fast service of its clients. ALUMIL’s goal is the creation of autonomous units (press, powder-coating, foundry) in countries that the demand is sufficient and can be absorbed.
This strategy resulted from 2000 till today to the construction (or repurchase) of factories/production lines in many countries:
- Production line and powder coating factory in Albania
- Production line and powder coating factory in Bosnia
- Production line and powder coating factory in Serbia
- Powder coating factories of thermal-brake systems in Bulgaria and Romania
Please login to add your review.